Even if you brush your teeth while half asleep or in a hurry, the Classic Australian was designed to do a better job than any toothbrush on the market. Robert McCusker, Guiding’s Chief Toothbrush Designer.
Main Benefits of the Guiding Classic Australian Toothbrush
- Improve and prevent unhealthy bleeding gums. Bleeding gums are an indication of gum disease which is the major cause of tooth loss.
- Bleeding gums or gum disease is a major cause of heart attacks, strokes, diabetes and some cancers.
- Pilot Study showed over 80% said their gums stopped bleeding after changing to a Guiding Classic Australian toothbrush.
- 94% of participants said their gums had stopped bleeding or nearly stopped bleeding after changing to a Guiding Classic Australian toothbrush.
- Electric toothbrush users also reported their gums stopped bleeding after using a Guiding Classic Australian toothbrush.
- Electric toothbrushes produce 48 grams of Carbon Dioxide per day.
Broom Technology Equals Improved Gum Health
- The bristles of the Guiding Classic Australian toothbrush use the latest in Broom Technology.
- Imagine you get a broom, pull out half the bristles, and then cut the remaining bristles to different lengths; it will not sweep the floor very well.
- Broom technology makes the Guiding Classic Australian toothbrush more effective at sweeping plaque and bacteria from the gums, reducing and preventing bleeding gums.
- Most people will also find their teeth are whiter after using a Guiding toothbrush.
Guiding’s Classic Australian toothbrush incorporates two Patents into the design of the handle
- Easy access to all areas of the teeth and gums and with minimum stretching of the mouth
- Easy to hold and control when using any brushing technique.
- Maximize the effectiveness of the bristles during brushing.
- Designed to sit in toothbrush holders for safe and hygienic storage.
- People report they dribble less when using a Guiding Classic Australian toothbrush.
Apart from the embarrassment of toothpaste stains on shirts and ties, dribbling is the main reason people leave taps running when cleaning their teeth. Reduced dribbling helps reduce water usage and helps save one of Australia’s most valuable resources.
Once you have had the opportunity to use a Guiding toothbrush we are confident you will agree it really is a Classic Australian toothbrush, and a toothbrush you are proud to own.
The Guiding Classic Australian toothbrush cost $3.95 but only $2.50 each when buying by the dozen.